2013 Armed Services YMCA Art Contest
By MILITARY PRESS on January 31, 2013 at 1:04 pm
This Year’s Essay, “My Military Family”
An elementary school-age child from an Army, Navy, Marine, Air Force, Coast Guard and National Guard/Reserve family will win a IPod Touch! The winning entries will be used on the Military Family Month Poster for November 2013.
• Who can enter? Kindergarten through sixth grade children of Military Families in the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard & National Guard/Reserves. The military parent must be active duty or retired (with 20+ years of service).
• What to do? in color on a 6 by 8 inch template.
• Oversized and three-dimensional entries will not be judged. Entries should illustrate military family. Please do not identify family members on the drawings.
• Facts to know! Art contest entry forms are included in this packet and may also be found on our website: www.asymca.org and should be included with the entry. Entries without an Entry Form will not be judged, so make sure it is filled out completely and sent in with your artwork.
• When is the deadline? All drawings must be postmarked by February 15, 2013.
• Questions? Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All artwork becomes property of the Armed Services YMCA and will not be returned.
Completed Entry forms with 6″x8″ artwork may be sent to:
Attn: Art Contest – 2013
7405 Alban Station Ct, Suite B 215
Springfield, Virginia 22152