Tension Headache or Migraine?
Take a look at some of these non-prescriptive ways to ease the pain.
- Proper stretching: Going through simple ranges of motion can keep the muscles nice and loose
- Change your diet: Try keeping a food journal to see if you can find a pattern between your headaches and diet
- Proper sleeping habits: We all know that you should be getting 8-9 hours of sleep and the best position to sleep in is on your back with a properly supportive pillow, never on your stomach
- Drink plenty of water: Dehydration can often times cause headaches
- Ice: Ice will help reduce inflammation within your system