Formal Wear to Share
The ASYMCA After 5 Boutique is a formal gown lending closet available to service members and their families. The After 5 Boutique offers a selection of dresses in all lengths and colors, styles from date night to formal, and sizes from children's through a woman's 24W. The After 5 Boutique also offers accessories, shoes, and clutches to polish your look for your special night.
- The After 5 Boutique is located at our Luke Avenue Welcome Center on JBER, and at our ASYMCA office on Ft. Wainwright.
- Space to try to dresses is available at each location.
- Dresses can be checked out at no charge, but must be returned clean per the instructions on the dress. Many dresses will require professional cleaning at the borrower's expense.
- Borrowers are given up to two weeks to return their dress after the date of their event.
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS PROGRAM?
- Users of the After 5 Boutique must be active duty, guard, or reserve service members, or a member of their immediate household.
- Retirees and DoD contractors may be eligible on a case by case basis.
HOW TO ACCESS THIS PROGRAM:
- Visit one of our participating locations during regular business hours.
- Luke Avenue Welcome Center (Main Office on JBER), Monday -Friday, 0800-1700
- Fairbanks Satellite Office on Ft. Wainwright, Monday - Friday, 0800-1700
- Browse our selection of dresses and find the perfect dress.
- Complete the checkout form.
- Clean and return the dress following your event.