The Combat Fishing Tournament is open to junior enlisted service members who are stationed in Alaska from all service branches and duty statuses (active, guard, and reserve). Please note there are specific eligibility requirements that must be met in order to register for this event.
Please take a moment to verify you meet these requirements before proceeding. Failure to adhere to the eligibility requirements could result in the forfeiture of your $25 registration fee.
- Must be E1 - E5
- Must be a first time participant in the tournament. (Previous attendees, E6-E9 & Officers are not eligible.)
- Must be active duty or currently serving in the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Space Force, Coast Guard or National Guard. Reserve service members are included.
- You must be permanently stationed in Alaska. Service members who are TDY to Alaska are not eligible.
- Must be eligible to take leave during a duty day, and will be required to submit a completed approval form from your “leave manager” during the registration process.
- You must have a valid Alaskan fishing license, and must submit a copy of your license during the registration process. A salmon stamp is not required in most cases, but we encourage you to purchase one prior to the tournament if you intend to salmon fish anytime during the summer.