Summer Fun Starts Here
ASYMCA Day Camps offer a safe atmosphere where preschool and school-age children may enjoy their summer or holiday breaks. To deliver on the ASY’s commitment to nurture the potential of every child, our program helps campers discover what they are passionate about, form healthy relationships, and explore exciting crafts and activities.
The ASYMCA is deeply committed to providing an affordable, safe, nurturing, and fun environment for our children. We welcome you to call us to ask questions or to schedule a visit. Within all of our programs, you will find a strong emphasis on the core values of the ASYMCA: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
- School-age sessions are available to children entering1st through 5th grade who are dependents of currently serving military.
- The Preschool Session is for children ages 3, and up to those children entering kindergarten in the 2020 school year, who are fully restroom independent, and who are dependents of currently serving military.
- Located at ASYMCA's DH Cuddy Welcome Center at 10449 Luke Avenue, JBER-Elmendorf.
2020 SPRING/SUMMER SCHEDULE:
- All session are Monday through Friday, 0900-1200
- Spring School-Age Session: March 9-13
- Preschool Summer Session 1: June 1-5
- School-Age Session 1: June 8-12
- Preschool Summer Session 2: July 13-17
- School-Age Session 2: July 20-24
- Preschool Summer Session 3: August 3-7
- $55/per Session, per child
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel with at least two weeks notice, the ASYMCA will provide a full refund of your program fees. Cancellations made within two weeks of you registered Day Camp session are not subject to refunds unless a doctor's note documenting a medical emergency is provided.
ACCESSING THIS PROGRAM:
- Download and complete the info forms by clicking the icons below. These forms will be uploaded during the online registration process.
- Click the "GET REGISTERED" link below to get to our storefront. This is where you will complete your registration and pay your registration fee.
- In the storefront, click on the "ASYMCA Camps" listing, then click the plus sign next to the appropriate camp to reveal the session. Click the blue "add session" icon and log in as prompted. (Note: If you do not have a profile set up with us, you will need to create one. Make sure you provide a valid email address during profile setup, as this will be required to receive your confirmation and event information.)
- Complete the registration form, upload the required documents, and check out as prompted. Once your registration has been completed, you will receive a follow-up email confirming your registration. .
- If financial concerns pose a barrier to your child or children being able to access this program, please contact our Program Director, Brina Lynch, to inquire about financial assistance at 552-9622, or e-mail email@example.com.