Food Security - No Questions Asked
Sometimes, the month lasts longer than your paycheck. Unexpected events sometimes take a bite out of finances—it happens to the best of us. The Armed Services YMCA is proud to be able to offer our military community a place to obtain all the ingredients they need for nutritious meals when life makes extra demands on their income. Proper nutrition is important to a family’s well-being, and the ASYMCA Food Pantry can help ensure that your family doesn’t go hungry, or have to sacrifice on proper nutrition—no questions asked.
The ASYMCA Food Pantries have two locations on Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, and a location at our ASYMCA office on Ft. Wainwright. Our Food Pantries are made possible by individual donations, community food drives, and the support of Fred Meyer.
- Available to active duty, guard, and reserve service members and their dependents
- DoD-contracted civilians who are employed with DoD support programs may access the Food Pantry on behalf of service members
- No referral or documentation of financial need is required
- No appointment is required
- Any information collected during sign-in is held completely confidential
ACCESSING THIS PROGRAM:
- To access the ASYMCA Food Pantry, please visit one of the locations listed below during business hours.
- Proof of military affiliation is required to access the Pantry.
- Emergency, after-hours and holiday access to the Food Pantry may be arranged by email
- To schedule an appointment, please refer to the contact information for your location below