Support to help you focus on your health
For military parents, it can often be difficult to focus on their own health and well-being when their attention is divided between their care provider and their children. Teddy’s Child Watch is a free program that provides a safe, nurturing environment for children while their parents attend medical appointments at the JBER Hospital, the Bassett Army Community Hospital on Ft. Wainwright, or the Eielson Clinic Campus.
The ASYMCA is deeply committed to providing an affordable, safe, nurturing, and fun environment for our children. We welcome you to call us to ask questions or to schedule a visit. Within all of our programs, you will find a strong emphasis on the core values of the ASYMCA: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
- Available to service members and their dependents
- Provides up to two hours of supervision for children during medical appointments
- Reservations are strongly encouraged and should be made as far in advance as possible
- Walk-ins are based on availability
- Closed on hospital training days, weekends, and federal holidays
ACCESSING THIS PROGRAM:
- To pre-register, download and complete the forms by clicking the icons below
- Your completed registration forms and a copy of your child's current vaccination record must be submitted prior to your first appointment
- To schedule an appointment, please refer to the contact information for your location below