CFC Season 2013 runs September 1st through December 15th, 2013
Donate online here: http://my.cfcnca.org/
(ASYMCA CFC# 11085)
Why Give To The CFC?
Because CFC . . .
- Supports a wide range of services that nearly everyone has used or potentially may use during his or her lifetime.
- Enables federal employees to allocate financial resources based on local community needs.
- Responds to local, national, and international needs, as well as pioneers new programs to meet changing and challenging needs.
- Provides an opportunity for employees to designate their contributions to the agencies of their choice.
- With payroll deduction, it is an easy and efficient way for employees to contribute to their community.
- Is an inclusive package of health, human, social, and environmental programs.
- Fosters cooperation and coordination with government, non-profit agencies, contributors, and recipients of the services.
- Preserves volunteerism through citizen involvement.
- Unites the diverse elements of our community.
- Eliminates multiple fund-raising appeals and, by doing so, it reduces costs, providing more money for services.
- Saves time for both the contributor and the volunteer.