We are currently collecting donations in support of medical professionals and military members during the coronavirus. We are most in need of:
- Medical face masks (These can be homemade as they are not for medical professionals, but rather patient and family member use)
- Bottled Water
- Hand Sanitizer
- Individually wrapped snacks (think candies, granola bars, Rice Krispy treats, etc)
- Individually packaged fruit cups and plastic spoons and/or forks
- Individually bottled or canned beverages (Juice, soda, flavored waters)
- Word puzzle Books (Crossword, Sudoku, Word Search)
- Art supplies (colored pencils, craft paper, paint, markers)
- Notebooks or loose-leaf paper
- Pencils and pens
Some of the individuals we are supporting are isolated in areas without internet access or television. Donations will promote mental and emotional well-being of these individuals during stressful and uncertain time.
Donations can be dropped off by appointment only Tuesday and Thursday mornings at the Armed Services YMCA Fort Bragg. Please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-436-0500 X27 to coordinate a drop off time. All drop-offs must be scheduled in advance so Armed Services YMCA staff can maintain the recommended safety precautions.