February 27, 2020: The Armed Services YMCA Fort Bragg is looking for a volunteer to assist with fundraising efforts for our Annual Campaign. This is a great opportunity to refine skills for your career, learn a new skill, or simply get involved in the non-profit field.
The right volunteer is:
- Looking to grow personal and/or professionally, learn a new skill, or someone who is looking to gain fundraising experience with an established national non-profit organization.
- Communication skills (verbal, written, and in-person) with ASYMCA staff, potential donors, and volunteers.
- Developing your “pitch” to share the impact of the ASYMCA with military families.
- Public speaking
- None! We are happy to work with volunteers of any experience level.
Why should you get involved?
- Not only are you working on key skills necessary in marketing, fundraising, communications, and the non-profit sector as a whole, but you also directly impact the services provided to military families here at Fort Bragg
- No designated time commitment, we will work around your schedule
Contact Carrie at 910-436-0500 X22 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to sign up online at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/805054DABA72CA3FE3-fundraising.