April 7, 2020: We know summer is still a couple of months away, but Operation Camp at Fort Bragg kicks off in less than 2 months! The Armed Services YMCA Fort Bragg is pleased to offer week long summer day camps for children ages 5-12. Camps are themed weekly and include fun, educational learning, plenty of physical activity, a weekly field trip, and twice weekly trips to area pools and splash pads. (Sorry adults - we know this sounds like fun but the camp is ONLY for students).
Check out the weekly themes below:
- Week one (June 4-5): Intro to Operation Camp
- Week two (June 8-12): Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
- Week three (June 15-19): It’s Not Rocket Science
- Week four (June 22-26): Farmer’s R Us
- Week five (June 29-July 3): Let’s Explore Nature
- Week 6 (July 6-10): Military Appreciation Week
- Week 7 (July 13-17): Adventure All Around
- Week 8 (July 20-24): Sports
- Week 9 (July 27-31): Space
- Week 10 (August 3-7): Under the Sea
- Week 11 (August 10-14): That’s Entertainment
Camp costs $129 weekly, which includes all field trips and trips to the pool! (That's only $2.15 an hour.) Students will need to pack their own lunch and provide 1 snack daily.
Ready to sign up? If you are not currently enrolled in Before and After School Child Care through the Armed Services YMCA, please follow the instructions below:
- Download and fill out the appropriate forms below. All MUST fill out the Parent Handbook and one of the Child Care Forms.
- Submit completed packet to email@example.com. Once received you will receive instruction on next steps.
Families already registered in Before and After School Child Care with the Armed Services YMCA, please follow the below steps:
- Download and fill out this packet of information: Current Registrant Forms
- Submit the completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, you will receive instruction on the next steps.
If you have any questions as you complete the paperwork, please do not hesitate to reach out to Michelle at email@example.com.
Cannot wait to start? Check out images from last year's Operation Camp on our Facebook page by clicking here.