Car / Boat and RV

You can help our nation’s services members and their families by donating your car, truck, boat, motorcycle or RV to the Armed Services YMCA (ASYMCA). The proceeds from the sale will help us to continue providing programs and services across the country.


How it Works

Our vehicle donation program is easy:

  • Fill out the vehicle donation form online.
  • A service representative from CARS (Charitable Adult Rides and Services Inc.) will contact you to facilitate the donation process.
  • CARS will send you an IRS tax receipt for your records.


If you prefer to contact CARS by phone, please call 855-YMCA-CAR or 855-962-2227 and one of their representatives will help you with your donation.


Thank you for helping up make military life easier!