Your child's summer will be THE BEST SUMMER EVER with the Armed Services YMCA Summer Camp! At the Armed Services YMCA we offer a variety of fun, challenging, and enriching programs for your children. We hope you will find a program that fits your child’s interests, works well for the family, and provides your child with a lifetime of memories. Your child may select all-day camp or specialty camp. Each week the children enrolled in our day camps will enjoy theme-based activities from a diverse and enriching curriculum.
A brief overview of our Summer Camp offerings is listed below.
For full details check out our 2021 SUMMER CAMPS guide and to register please download the forms at the bottom of this page.
- Limited space available
- Camp locations: Iduma, Peebles, Cove Camp, Mountain View, Chisholm, Timber Ridge
- No online registration
- Register in person at Wellness Center in Harker Heights
- No transfers will be allowed
- All staff and participants will have their temperature checked upon arriving, lunchtime and mid-afternoon
- Covid-19 and TEA guidelines will be adhered by staff and participants
- All other ASYMCA rules and regulations will apply per the Summer Camp Registration Packet
WHY CHOOSE THE Y FOR YOUR CHILD'S SUMMER?