March 9, 2021
Our Wellness Center will start the next phase on March 10 with the guidelines listed below.
M-F: 5:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.
Saturday: 7:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Sunday: 1:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Temperature checks will continue to be conducted at the entrance to the facility
- Members and staff are required to wear a mask when entering the building and while walking around the facility; however, masks are not required while working out or swimming
- Sanitation guidelines for equipment on the Fitness Floor
- No guests or YMCA Away Program guests allowed in the facility
- Guests may tour the facility; however, it must be a guided tour by a ASYMCA staff
We will do everything we can to make our Wellness Center safe for everyone. Guidelines are subject to change. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Open Gym (effective August 10th)
- Hours of operation:
- Monday thru Friday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- Saturdays: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Sunday: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- No volleyball games
- No pickup basketball games
- Must bring your own basketball
Childwatch and Zone
- Hours of operation:
- Monday thru Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Monday thru Friday: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Ages 6 months to 12 years only
- Limit of 2 hours per child per day (effective August 10)
- Limited children per age group:
- 6 mo - 3 yrs: 10 total
- 3 yrs - 5 yrs: 15 total
- 6 yrs - 12 yrs: 20 total (groups of 10)
- No outside toys allowed in Childwatch areas.
- Temperature checks will be upon entry into the facility and on the hour for children utilizing Childwatch/Zone
- Childwatch staff will follow ASYMCA Killeen Covid-19 sanitation and cleaning mandatory guidelines
Group Exercise Classes
- Sanitizing area between each class
- Limited equipment available
- Bring your own yoga mat
- Temperature checks and hand sanitizer upon entry into the facility
- Limit of 15 minutes in the sauna.
- No masks or rubber gloves allowed in the sauna.
- Pouring any liquid, oils or any other substance over the lava rocks is prohibited.
- Children's Waiting Room will remain open at all three locations
- (Appointments must be made to utilize this program 254.458.1015)
- We will limit the number of appointments scheduled to follow guidelines not allowing more than 10 people, including staff, to gather
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center - 36065 Santa Fe Ave. Fort Hood, TX 76544
- Armed Services YMCA Program Center - 100 E. Beeline Lane, Harker Heights, TX 76548
- Armed Services YMCA Family Center - 501 Clara Drive, Copperas Cove, TX 76522
- Operation Kid Comfort will resume June 10, 2020
- Operation Little Learners in-person will resume January 14, 2021
- Operation Hero is suspended until further notice
Membership Cancellations and Credits:
- There is a 30-day notice required for all membership cancellations effective May 29, 2020.